[Ntso] Secretary Position

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:44:47 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Just as Francis said, we are short a secretary.  The bylaw with student
activities is that we must have all of the officer positions filled to keep
the organization going for the next academic year.

The duties include taking the minutes at the meetings, hanging up flyers,
and a few other organizational responsibilities.  This person will have to
be in attendence the majority of the meetings, but the meetings are only an
hour and 15 minutes long one day per month.

I really hope that someone will come forward and run for secretary.  The
election is coming up very soon!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler