[Ntso] Welcome Back and First Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:46:41 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to welcome everyone back for the Spring Semester.  Our first
meeting will be on January 25, 11:45-1p.m., in LSC 315.  The guest speaker
will be a representative from Career Services to discuss resume writing
techniques.  This will be perfect for the upcoming job fairs.

Our meetings have been medium sized, so I really hope to see more people
this semester.  We will be trying to bring back the lunches for the meetings
this semester too.

See you at the meeting!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein