[Ntso] Lunch Choice

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:46:06 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

We have some different choices for our lunches.  We can have a variety of
sandwiches, BBQ, spag. and meatballs, mexican buffet, or taco salad.

I am going to let the group help me pick what we should have at our
meetings.  Lets take another vote on what our favorite good eats will be.
What would you guys like to have?? We will be providing lunch for up to 20
people and having it be first come, first served.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein