[Ntso] NTSO and Fun Holiday Events in Huntsville...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:59:32 CST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Here are some fun holiday events for NTSO and the Huntsville Area that will
be happening over the next few days:

November 30th, Thursday:  Tree of Light Ceremony at SHSU, 6p.m., in the LSC
Mall Area.  A member of NTSO will be hanging a decorated ornament on the
tree.  Maybe we can make this a long lasting tradition for NTSO.  The SHSU
showing of the Nutcracker also starts on this date, at 7p.m. in the Theater
Building.

December 1-2, Friday and Saturday: Journay through Bethleham at the Walker
County Fairgrounds, 6p.m.-9p.m. This is my personal favorite of all the
events, and admission is only $.50 cents per person.

December 2, Saturday: Trail of Lights, and Christmas Parade on Sam Houston
Avenue and 11th Street, 6p.m. There will be lighted floats and candy/treats
for the children.  The parade is hosted by the Lions Club of Huntsville.

December 5, Tuesday: NTSO Meeting with Guest Speaker Scott Atnip from
Huntsville's Promise,
1-45p.m.-3p.m., LSC Room 319.  He will be discussing Huntsville's Promise
and Fun Activities for the Holiday Season.

December 6, Wednesday: Holiday Celebration in the LSC from 10a.m.-2p.m.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"We acquire the strength we have overcome." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson