[Ntso] Tomorrow's Meeting (Dec. 4th) - Good Shepard Mission

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:56:29 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just called and spoke with Dave Smith from the Good Shepard Mission about tomorrow's meeting.  He will be bringing valuable information about the services offered by the mission, and accepting donations as well.  The meeting will only last 15-20 minutes because this is the end of the semester, so I encourage all to try to attend.  This meeting should be informative and helpful.

We will be having finger sandwiches, cookies, and hot chocolate (first come, first served).  The meeting will be in room 306 from 1p.m.-2p.m.  Lets try to have a really good turnout for Dave Smith.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Co-Advisor
www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I...I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." ~ Robert Frost

Go Bearkats!