[Ntso] Change in Plans for Sunday

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:53:19 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

We just found out that we won't be able to use the lsc for the movie
showings, so we will be changing the event to a Pizza Social in the Kat Klub
from 3p.m.-5p.m. for Sunday 2/11.

We apologize for the misunderstanding, but it will still be a fun event and
a good opportunity for everyone in NTSO to socialize.  The pizza will be
first come, first served and we can catch a movie on the big screen TV
there. :-)

Sorry everyone!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein