[Ntso] Tentative Schedule for Spring

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:54:21 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

We have planned a tentative schedule for the Spring Semester, and it is know
available on our website at the "Semester Events" link.

We are also hoping to plan a "Preparing for Graduate School" workshop in
March, a Spring Fling Dance in April and a softball game for the
non-traditional students.

There will be two general assembly meetings for January: Monday, 1/29 from
6p.m. to 7:15p.m. and 1/30 from 2p.m. to 3:15p.m. Lets have a good turnout
at one, or both, of the meetings. The meetings should also both be in room
319 depending on availability of the room.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa