[Ntso] Election Results

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:18:19 CDT 2007

Hello Members,

The election is now over.  No additional members came forward to officially
run for an office, but we did have some interest.  All of the officers that
were running for a position were elected by a unanimous vote.

To see the new officers for the 2007 year and the advisers just visit the
"who's who" page of our website:
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/who.html

Congratulations to all the new officesr! Angi will be announcing when the
first meeting should take place and the schedule for the new year soon.

Have a great summer everyone, and be sure to get some well deserved rest!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Staff Adviser

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein