[Ntso] still needing officers

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 2 08:59:41 CDT 2008

NTSO Members,
We are still in need of officers for the o8/09 school year. It is
detrimental to our organization that these positions are filled. I
understand the time constraints on non-trads, we all have jobs and
family's. However,I also know that if you are willing to do it the rewards
are great. Please send in Bio's ASAP. Think of how nice it would be to
place on your resume in the years to come that you were an officer of an
award winning organization. Meeting information for April will come soon.
Thanks and have a good week!
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President