[Ntso] Important Sammys Information

M. Brandon Cooper mbc004 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 14 18:27:17 CDT 2008

2008 Sammy Nominees,

This email is to give you some very important information regarding your
attendance to the 14th Annual Sammys on Wednesday, April 16th at 6:00 p.m.
in the LSC Ballroom.

-Please arrive approximately 10 to 15 minutes early to ensure an easy
entrance and an available seat.
-Seating is open, and based on your arrival time where you sit.
-Individuals/Organizations.  Should you receive an award, please rise and
approach the stage.  Upon getting to the stage, your biography will be read.
And the emcees will greet you.  The award will be given to you, and you will
remain on stage until your biography is completed being read and your photo
is taken.  Then you will exit and return to your seat for the duration of
the ceremony.
-If you are not attending please let me know, so we can accommodate
accordingly for the total number of ceremony seats.
-Your parents, family and friends are encouraged to attend.  There is no cap
on the amount of people you can bring with you.  No tickets are necessary,
this is an open ceremony.
-Should you receive an award, please remain after the ceremony for your
official award photograph to be taken.

Again, congratulations on your nomination and we look forward to seeing you
the evening of the ceremony.  For more information, please contact
936-294-3465 or sammyawards at shsu.edu.

M. Brandon Cooper
Program Coordinator
Sam Houston State University