[Ntso] Sammy Award Nominations Due

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:18:56 CST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone in NTSO that the nomination forms for the Sammy Awards are due on Friday, Feb. 22nd.  You can nominate the organization, the officers, or the advisors for an award (hint, hint). :-)

The forms are located in the Student Activities Office on the 3rd floor of the Lowman Student Center, and are due by 5p.m. on Friday.  Please stop by and nominate our organization for an award.  We are a small organization, but an outstanding one in my opinion.  We have one the Sammy Award two years in a row...lets try to continue with this tradition of being the best.

Have a great day!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Co-Advisor

www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso