[Ntso] Welcome Back

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:49:07 CST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  Also, welcome back for the Spring semester. We have some students graduating this semester, so good luck and remember to work hard to achieve your goals and not to procrastinate!

Be sure to look for our new NTSO posters that will be hung up around campus.  We will be putting the schedule for the entire semester on the posters we you can make plans ahead of time to attend a few of our meetings.  Don't forget that we will have free pizza and refreshments at the meetings too.

Welcome back and good luck!!!!!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Co-Advisor
www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go Bearkats!