[Psychmasters] FW: Dr. Beth Peter's talk

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Mon Jan 15 20:57:55 CST 2007

Hi everyone -

Dr. Beth Peters from the Harris County Juvenile Probation Department is scheduled to speak to us on the Origins of Juvenile Delinquency. This will take place in Dan's Developmental Psychopathology class on Monday, January 22nd, from 6-9 PM, in AB4 313 (thanks Dan for sharing your class time). Everyone is invited to attend, including faculty members and students not enrolled in the class. We encourage everyone to attend to show our appreciation for our speaker (she's waiving her usual fees since it's students-sponsored). Those who attend the talk will receive a certificate of attendance to make it more official for you to include on your CV.

Also, Dr. Peters has expressed an interest in having dinner with students and faculty prior to the talk, and this would be a great opportunity for those who have questions about Harris County as a practicum site (Dr. Peters conducts the weekly group supervision along with another clinician). Please let me know if you will be attending the talk and/or the dinner for us to make appropriate accommodations. An email will be sent out later this week about the time and place for the dinner. If you have any questions, let me know.

Hope everyone is staying dry & warm!

Lisa

---

Lisa Kan