[Psychmasters] FW: 3/15/ deadline

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:40:28 CST 2007

UH wants you!

Cheers,

Doc M.

________________________________

From: Tom Kubiszyn [mailto:TKubiszyn at pioneer.coe.uh.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 3:40 PM
To: miller at shsu.edu
Subject: 3/15/ deadline

Dear Dr. Miller,

By way of introduction, I am the Training Director for the Ph.D. in
School Psychology Program at the University of Houston (UH), in
cooperation with the UH-Clear Lake. I'm writing to let you (and your
students) know that although our priority deadline for doctoral student
applications passed in December, we will continue to review applicants
for 1-2 more slots until 3/15.  Please encourage any qualified students
interested in pursuing the doctorate to apply.  Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  Best,

Tom

The link to our program description follows:

http://www.coe.uh.edu/mycoe/epsy/doctoral/EPSY_School/default.cfm

Thomas Kubiszyn, Ph.D.

Professor and Director of Training

Ph.D. in School Psychology Program