[Psychmasters] discount on guilford books

Jessica R. Gurley stdjrg13 at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 17 08:01:12 CST 2007

Hi Everyone -

One of the externs (practicum students) at my internship site told me
about a promotion Guilford is doing until 12/31 - they are giving students
50% off (no, that's not a typo) on their books & journal subscriptions.
It's not valid on a few items, but it works for pretty much everything
else! Anyway, the code is "stu". I know it's meant for students but I
really can't see why others can't use it as well. Happy shopping!

www.guilford.com

Jessica R. Gurley, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Department of Psychology and Philosophy