[Psychmasters] Fall GSPO General Meeting!!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:52:22 CDT 2017

Hi all!

Time to mark your calendars for our Fall GSPO General Meeting! This year
the meeting will take place on Thursday, September 28th at 6:00pm in the
PSC classroom (1528 Ave J., across from the Student Health Center).

This is our once-a-semester chance for all GSPO members and potential
members to come together.  We will be discussing various topics like GSPO
events, community service, t-shirts, and, of course, pet calendars!! There
will be FOOD and fun activities.  Don’t forget to bring your $10 for dues –
and for doing so, get raffle tickets for our Fall Social (yes, it’s still
happening!) Not to mention, earn extra raffle tickets just for showing up
to the General Meeting!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

GSPO Exec Board