[Psychmasters] GSPO Updates

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:28:17 CDT 2018

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give some GSPO updates for you to keep in mind!

First, if you have not yet paid your *dues*, please pay $10 to either
Stephanie Haugh or send us the amount through Venmo (@SHSU-GSPO).

Next, we're doing a call for *GSPO-related photos*! Do you have any pics
from the recent Fall Social? Saved some from socials in previous years?
Please send them to gspo.shsu at gmail.com so we can feature them on our
organization webpage!

*GSPO shirts* are still on sale! T-shirts are $15 and tanks are $18, and
the deadline to order is Friday, September 28.

The *general meeting* will be held Sept 26 at 6:30pm in the third floor
conference room. The meeting should take about an hour to an hour and a
half and we'll be discussing everything from the winter social, to pet
calendars, to items for next semester.

It's also everyone's favorite time of the year - *pet calendar* time! If
you have a furry or scaly baby at home, please send us some of your
favorite pictures of them for the pet calendar! Please try and limit
submissions to two photos, and send in a blurb with the pet's name and a
fun fact. Submissions should be sent to gspo.shsu at gmail.com by Saturday,
October 13. We will also be taking orders for these lovely calendars! A
desk calendar will be $10 and a wall calendar will be $15. Calendar orders
will be due by Friday, November 16!

Looking ahead to cooler weather, the *winter social *will be held on
Friday, November 30 from 6-9p at Parker's Place, so mark your calendars
(more information to come later).

Can't wait to see you all at the general meeting!

GSPO Executive Board