[Psychmasters] Fw: Three-Minute Thesis Competition

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 15 16:27:29 CDT 2019

Dear students in the MA Programs in Psychology,

Please see the message below from Dr. Varela regarding the 3 Minute Thesis competition! You should check it out and consider participating if you are doing a master's thesis and are at that point in the thesis process!

Hope all is well! I will be in touch with you all to set up advising appointments as soon as the spring class schedule is finalized. It still hasn't been finalized as of today, but I am hopeful it will be very soon! As a reminder, spring 2020 registration opens on Monday, November 4 at 8am, so we've still got plenty of time...

Very best,

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu