[Psychmasters] Job Talk TODAY at 3pm!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 25 12:25:51 CST 2020

All:

Just a quick reminder that we have two candidates interviewing for a position in the MA in Clinical Program. The first one will give a job talk TODAY at 3pm! The other candidate will present on Thursday at 3pm. I hope to see many of you there! Remember that after each job talk, the candidate will then meet with students from 4-5pm. I hope that many of you can make it for that meeting, as we want to give a great impression to both candidates!

Hope to see many of you this afternoon!
Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu