[Psychmasters] Fw: [Divin] DivIn Meeting minutes of Thursday Dec 1 meeting and further updates

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jan 9 16:04:07 CST 2023

Hi folks, I'm sending this out in case any students (or faculty) are interested in taking part in the Series of Uncomfortable Conversations. Steven Koether is great with this, and I plan on doing it myself. If you would potentially like to lead a group, you should attend the training on Feb 7. If you are interested, you could contact Ben or Samar directly. Thanks!

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Interim Director of Clinical Training