[Psychmasters] FW: Updated Travel Fund Request Application

Varela, Jorge jgv002 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jan 30 12:21:06 CST 2024

Students and Program directors,

Attached is the most recent form for travel funding applications. Please note these forms must be signed by your program director or by me.

Jorge

Jorge G. Varela, Ph.D. (he-el-him)
Professor of Psychology & Department Chair
Licensed Psychologist
CHSS 390
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341
936.294.3052

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on lands that were taken from the Akokisa, Tonkawa, Koasati, and Bidai peoples.

From: Graduate Student Funding <gradfunding at SHSU.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 10:56 AM
To: Varela, Jorge <jgv002 at SHSU.EDU>; Lopez, Tabbetha <tdl030 at SHSU.EDU>; The College of Education Graduate Hub <coegradhub at SHSU.EDU>; Ware, Kristin <klw062 at SHSU.EDU>; Bryand, Kelsie <KDS001 at SHSU.EDU>; Davidson, Jay <jxd115 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Updated Travel Fund Request Application

Good morning!

I am passing along the updated version of the Request for Graduate Student Travel Funds Application.  I have noticed that several students were still using the old form and wanted to pass this resource along to you in hopes that you would share this with your graduate students.  Please note that the email address for all Travel Requests has changed and is listed at the bottom of the form (gradfunding at shsu.edu<mailto:gradfunding at shsu.edu>).

Here is, also, the link to where you may direct them to the new form if you need to.  https://www.shsu.edu/dept/graduate-studies/Graduate%20Student%20Travel%20Funds%20App%206.30.23.pdf?language_id=1

Thanks, so much in advance for your assistance with this!

Best Regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01DA536A.C83116B0]