[Psychmasters] Fwd: Calling Out Racism for White Allies (Students Only) - Feb 17, 2024

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Feb 2 12:36:19 CST 2024

Hi Folks, this looks like an interesting workshop for students. Jeff, it looks like there is an opportunity for students who are not student clinicians to participate as well.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bufferd, Sara" <sara.bufferd at louisville.edu>
Date: February 2, 2024 at 12:07:10 PM CST
To: cudcp at googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: Calling Out Racism for White Allies (Students Only) - Feb 17, 2024

CAUTION:The sender of this email is not from SHSU.
Any links or attachments may be dangerous. To report this email as suspicious, forward it to abuse at shsu.edu.
Hello! Please share this opportunity (below and attached) with any students who may be interested.

Best,
Sara
---
Sara Bufferd, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director of Clinical Training
Director, Child Anxiety and Mood Lab
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
University of Louisville
Pronouns: She/Her
(502) 852-9174
www.UofLCAMLab.com<https://www.uoflcamlab.com/>