[Psychmasters] Fw: ABCT Graduate Student Research Grant, Due March 1st

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Feb 3 11:32:38 CST 2024

Hi folks, please see below for grant awards available for students. Thanks, and happy weekend, everyone!

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Director of Clinical Training