[Psychmasters] Important announcement

Varela, Jorge jgv002 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Apr 4 19:24:53 CDT 2024

Colleagues,

I would like you to join me in congratulating our friend and colleague, Marc Boccaccini. He has been recognized as a Distinguished Professor!

Marc, thank you for all the work you have done for our students, department, university, and the field of psychology!  I cannot think of someone more deserving of this honor.

Best to all,

Jorge

Jorge G. Varela, Ph.D. (he-el-him)
Professor of Psychology & Department Chair
Licensed Psychologist
CHSS 390
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341
936.294.3052

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on lands that were taken from the Akokisa, Tonkawa, Koasati, and Bidai peoples.