[Sigtaudelt] FW: Sigma Tau Delta New Southwestern region journal

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 18:25:57 CDT 2010

Sigma Tau Delta southwestern regional sponsors

The attached document is a flyer for the brand new STD regional literary arts journal, "The Open Ear of the Universe." Please forward it to your chapter! The deadline is November 8th, so they should know as soon as possible. All the submission information is listed on the flyer. They are welcome to email me with any questions. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Ellie Douglass
Editor-n-chief

Our Delta Delta chapter will be providing our members whose work is published a small monetary reward.