[Sigtaudelt] October Meeting and Conference Deadlines

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 2 15:08:50 CDT 2017

The officers will be meeting at 4 pm on Monday, Oct. 9 in Evans 460. All members are invited to attend. We will be planning our bake sale and Halloween party.

Submissions for the Sigma Tau Delta conference next spring are currently being accepted until October 30. Please let me know if you submit, and I am willing to discuss your submission or help you in any way. We have been very successful in the past in getting people accepted for both scholarly papers and creative writing.

Dr. Dowdey