[Sigtaudelt] FW: Tailgate Volunteers Needed

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Sep 28 14:47:31 CDT 2017

If any Sigma Tau Delta members are interested in helping please respond to this email. It is a great opportunity to get to know our deans who might be able to help you in the future with things like financial support for trips and research projects.

From: Briones, Deanna
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:10 AM
To: Dowdey, Diane <ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Tailgate Volunteers Needed

Hi there,

CHSS will participate in the Homecoming Tailgate on October 21st and 21st (Homecoming). Would Sigma Tau Delta be interested in helping us? We would need 3-4 volunteers and the duties include helping with set up, passing out freebies and food. It's generally a 2.5 hour event and you'd get lots of freebies and food! There is also opportunity to network with the deans of CHSS and visit all the other college tents.

Please let me know if Sigma Tau Delta would be available to tailgate.

Thanks,

Deanna M. Briones
Community Relations Coordinator
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Sam Houston State University
A Member of The Texas State University System
936.294.2205 office | 936.294.2207 fax
Stay Connected! Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SHSUcollegeofhumanitiesandsocialsciences/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/shsu_chss/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/college-of-humanities-and-social-sciences-726835b7/> | CHSS<http://www.shsu.edu/academics/humanities-and-social-sciences/>

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/