[Fwd: Retirement Notice]

Dan Richard Beto ICC_DRB@shsu.edu
Fri, 18 May 2001 09:48:48 -0500

--------------BE4DFDF063AF576A389CCD51

Date:  Fri, 18 May 2001 10:26:07 -0400
From: "Rick Faulkner" <rfaulkner@bop.gov>
To: <RHajime570@aol.com>, <NancyPlatt@csc.hctx.net>,
        <RGoethals@dallascounty.org>, <dstiles@sc.co.pima.az.us>
Subject: Retirement Notice

Raul has announced his retirement and in fact left the Commissioner's Office on Wednesday - May 23, 2001.  He will be invited to attend the next Urban Chiefs Network meeting in Denver in November.  He is now working for the America Works a private agency that finds jobs for individuals who are under probation or parole supervision.  With the hundreds of contacts and good friends nationwide I am sure that Raul will have much success in this new endeavor.  He may be knocking on your door soon with information on employment services that America Works has to offer.

You can reach this Retiree at 212-244-5627  ext.162 America Works.

I know he would love to hear from you all.
ralur@aol.com

Rick