[Ntso] National Non-Traditonal Student Association

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:17:37 CST 2005

Hello Group,

>From all the hard work that everyone did for our bake sale, and the
volunteers who helped sell the baked goods in the LSC Mall Area, and a
donation from our business manager Ralph Bales, we know have earned enough
money to be a chapter of the National Non-Traditional Student Association.

Good Work to all of you who helped (and next time we will follow the Aramark
rules a little better)
:-).  I didn't realize that we couldn't sell the products to individual
students around campus.  OOOPPPSS!

I am so proud of this group and how much it has grown.  The Houstonian has
called me and they will be writing an article on us soon, so you can look
forward to reading this.

I have learned a lot this semester about this group, and I think that next
semester we will put more emphasis on the monthly meetings (with long
seminars on different topics), and less socials.  We will have our end of
the year Banquet at Margaritas in May.

Ralph will be planning a special baseball event for next Spring too, and
there will be several fundraising events.  And, since there are so many
people interested in history in this group, we will have the museum back in
March.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein