[Ntso] Officer Elections in May

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:13:58 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that our officer elections will be held
online right after the last meeting in May. We will make the annoucement of
the new officers online and at the banquet.

It is very important to have all of the officer positions filled for the new
year, to keep the organization going.

So far, we have a business manager and secretary, and possibly a vice
president.  If anyone is interested in running for an office, then please
send me an email soon or come to our next meeting on April 26th.

I will keep sending out reminders until all of the offices are filled.  This
is such an important organization at SHSU, so lets keep it going for another
year.  If you are interested in running then let me know.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler