[Ntso] Need encouragement?

SHOFNER, JUDY K. JKS008 at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 21 15:16:55 CST 2008

Hello all,
I checked with Angi Bremkamp, NTSO-President, to see if I could send this to the membership and she thought folks might be interested. I'm in the Counselor Education master's program here at SAM and we are putting together encouragement groups this semester as application for group practicum students. A flyer is attached that explains more about it. If our members are interested in having their own group, I can check with our professor to see if that could be arranged. Otherwise, check out the info on the flyer and get encouraged!

Thanks everyone. Hope your semester is going well.

Judy Shofner